Giving you support when you need it the most
More and more people are choosing to pre-arrange their funeral to reduce the emotional worry for their family and friends. Everyone at Chris Meynell & Family can help you organise everything in advance so that your loved ones don’t have to.
- Secure your funeral arrangements in advance
- Make a contribution towards third party costs
- Reduce the financial burden for those left behind
- Guaranteed acceptance, anyone aged 18 or over can take out a funeral plan, and there are no awkward health questions to answer
- Pay by lump sum or in manageable monthly instalments
- Save your family from having to make difficult decisions in the future
- Ensure your funeral wishes are known
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of a local funeral director
Whether you would like to make funeral plans for yourself, or have lost a family member or friend and would like to arrange the perfect farewell, we can discuss every option available.
Arranging a funeral can be done in the comfort of your own home. Alternatively you can visit us at Wellington Street where you are always made to feel welcome.
We want to look after you at this difficult time but we also want to build a relationship of trust and be there for you in the future. We have a long-term commitment to our community as this is where we live, work and play. This is where we plan to stay and when you need us, we’ll be here.
Helping you with your funeral plans
- Our new premises are warm and welcoming and a comfortable environment for you to discuss your funeral arrangements and pay your respects
- Supportive staff with many years’ experience
- Chapel of rest for you to spend time with your loved ones in complete privacy
- Pre-paid funeral plans are available
- We can help with all your funeral arrangement and are happy to discuss with you any requirements you may have regarding registering a death, floral tributes and transport, etc.
- No obligation, written and verbal estimates are available on request. Call us and compare